R Brown Partners Est. 1985
- 24/7 Emergency call service.
- Procurement, supervision and discharge of all condominium vendors and services including landscaping, snow removal, trash removal, pest control, HVAC, utilities, insurance, janitorial maintenance, elevator inspections, etc.
- Daily AP processing for on time vendor payments.
- Coordination with owners to conduct necessary building repairs.
- Collection of monthly fees, secure remote deposit for accelerated clearance and improved cash flow.
- Daily general ledger account allocation and bookkeeping maintenance.
- Assertive collection of delinquent owner fees.
- Secure and automated ACH processing program offered to owners.
- Mediation of community/neighbor conflict.
- Bank account management including monthly reconciliations and maintenance of operating accounts and capital reserve fund accounts.
- Preparation and publication of yearly budgets and publication of monthly financial reports.
- Preparation and facilitation of annual and/or special meetings of unit owners holding a majority beneficial interest of the condominium to discuss relevant issues, including voting for Trustees.
- Administration of secure electronic elections as permitted.
- Recommendations for capital improvement schedules including selection of contractors and funding mechanism; i.e. use of reserve funds, special loan or individual assessments.
- Consultation regarding any municipal regulations, condominium ordinance or abutter problems.
- Preparation of 6d certificates and condominium questionnaires (fee charged to owners).
- Special project management services.